Author Topic: [1.0.4.17] [Burrower Emergency] Burrowers move to different room  (Read 1039 times)

Trashos

• Zoner
    • View Profile
In the Burrower Emergency quest at Camp Hathor, the second map that is infested with burrowers is a cave divided in two. There is the non-optional section of the cave that one has to go through in order to go upstairs, and there is also an optional section with a dead prospector. Both sections are infested with burrowers, but the burrowers could not transition from one section to the other in previous versions.

In 1.0.4.17, they can. While I was fighting the burrowers in the non-optional section, the burrowers of the optional section migrated and joined in the fight.

I did not see how the migration happened. I just noticed that  I was fighting many more burrowers than I expected in the non-optional section, and then I went to the dead prospector room and it was empty of burrowers.

Steps to reproduce:
- Start Burrower Emergency quest.
- Go through first burrower-infested map and enter the cave.
- Start fighting with the burrowers.
- The burrowers of the dead prospector room migrate and join in the fight.

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0.4.17] [Burrower Emergency] Burrowers move to different room
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 03:09:50 pm »
The burrowers have been able to leave the spawn pool for a while, now.  As long as they can hear you, they can come investigate.

Trashos

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 03:46:42 pm »
OK, this didn't happen in the versions I played before, but  I don't remember the versions numbers.

Bad change imo. It was kinda cool having an optional tough fight in the prospector section. Optional tough fights are cool.

Cheers.

Shredded Cheddar

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 10:39:01 pm »
Technically it's still optional, you just have to use silent means of fighting.