Author Topic: GMS Compound, Lower Level  (Read 2913 times)

Major_Blackhart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
GMS Compound, Lower Level
« on: February 25, 2013, 04:05:21 pm »
Have you thought about adding a cave complex and tunnel network to the lowest level of the GMS compound, where the raiders come from?
Maybe make it an additional quest line, helping to explore further for the South Rail and see if there are any bandits or anything worth taking.
You get the keycard from Gorsky, then report back to Tanner, and inform him of the raiders and an underground tunnel complex, and he tasks you with taking a look around to make sure that the threat is minimal. maybe you find a raider camp of some sort, small and unorganized, with the leader still around but the lieutenant, whom you killed, as missing. Maybe they're having problems of their own with some sort of creature or power supply or something, or they have something the Southside station could use, be it a power core or something else.

Ruvon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: GMS Compound, Lower Level
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 11:26:20 pm »
Good ideas ! I support every suggestion with quest or background content !  ;)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 02:40:50 am »
I may revisit GMS at some point in the future.

Major_Blackhart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 03:30:33 pm »
Please do Styg.
I know you're only one man, but if the PC saves the characters, they talk about how they don't know if these guys are part of a larger group or not.
It would be a great opportunity for the player to find out, not only for the survivors but for his own station. Maybe the station gives a quest to deal with the raiders/slavers any way the player sees fit, either by negotiating with them or wiping them out.