Author Topic: Hello...need some Feedback!  (Read 3196 times)

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Hello...need some Feedback!
« on: April 03, 2015, 04:48:41 pm »
Hello,

im back after a long time play that game and love all the changes.

I have one Level 14 Assault/PSI Character and one 20 Stealth, Sniper, PSI Character mix.

I see so much changes and need to know what Builds actual are Effective and how you set your Stats.

My Stats are so:

Stealth/Sniper and PSI:

5 STR

3 DEX

9 AGY

4 CON

10 PER

10 WIL

4 INT

i go for Gun (max), Throw (70), Evasion (max), Stealth (100),  Lock and Hacking (65), Mechanic (100), Tailoring (100), Chem (20), Bio (40) Thought Control (104)

Aimed Shot, Doctor, Hit and Run, Opportunist, PSI Emathy, Recklessnes, Sprint, Interlooper

Assault/PSI Character:

7 STR

3 DEX

3 AGY

8 CON

10 PER

8 WIL

4 INT

Guns (max), Hacking (63), Lockpicking (68), Traps (15), Mech (max), Elec (max), Chem (45), Bio (34), Tailoring (max), Though (15), Meta (max)

Aimes Shot, Conditioning, Doctor, Hit and Run, Opportinist, PSI Emphaty, Pyromaniac, Full Auto

Thanks for your Feedback and Please let some comments about the Builds, maybe there missdone.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:48:41 pm by VaeliusNoctu »

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Hello...need some Feedback!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 11:55:08 pm »
Thx for your feedback. About the new Infuse i see some Armor crafting needs now 153 Tailoring. Would you higher Tailoring to 153+? I mean i get every level 40 Skillpoints.

So i get 160 more and have no idea about the new Bluprints and how much is a must for Bio, Chem, Tailoring, Mech and Electronics. I think 100 Stealth and Though Control is enough and i try to maybe higher unlock/hacking to (with bonus 80).

You playd that game through do i realy need 80-100 unlock to done all i need? Or do i miss something otherwise?

I thought maybe 20 Chem with bonus is enough and i heared 70 Bio but the rest?

Btw need i 10 Willpower for my assault one?!? I read in the PSI Thread Willpower below 10 and PSI was useless.

Thx for your help.

EDIT:

i forgot you write something about cheats. Do you know a way to change a existing character with a "tool software" or something? If yes would be cool so i can change my Assault Character maybe a bit.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:10:29 am by VaeliusNoctu »

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 10:37:24 am »
Yeah thats true and bevore i do that hold off Level up and wait to the point i know what i need. But atm they changed the exp system so that you dont get any exp after a level up. I tested this i get 25502 EXP (21) and dont leveled up. But my EXP Stucks at 25502 and i play the classical EXP system and killed some mobs etc...

I was most interested in make me myself Armor (light/leather), Weapons (sniper and a one handed atm i use the smg) and if possible Electronic tools (for +Perception or +Weapon Damage) Shields i cant use as steath player and i dont use PSI Emplifier.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 10:42:05 am by VaeliusNoctu »

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 05:58:30 pm »
Shields i cant use as steath player

:o ???

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 06:43:16 pm »
Means that i can use shields and re-stealth me?!? Or can be stealth and have shields active and keep unseen?

Greep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 08:16:49 pm »
Yeah it's pretty weird, you can stealth while shielded.

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 08:32:12 pm »
Ah ok Good to know thx. So i Spare a bit my Points and wait for level Up and i have a idea for a Suggestion I post in that Forum. I think in a RPG its Standard that you can Level Up and Spare Points for a later level up and not  MUST use all Skillpoints after you click Level up to continiue.