Author Topic: Is there anything to do after getting the drill part?  (Read 3040 times)

knight_9

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Is there anything to do after getting the drill part?
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:37:56 am »
I'm 0.1.8.0 version. I believe it's the newest. I got all the side quests and everything I could find such as breaking that woman out of prison. I just finished everything and headed back to deliver the drill parts. And he asked me to take a rest. Is this the end? And if it is, are saves compatible with newer versions? I just got a feeling that this will take long to come out. I'd just wait for other 2 years or so to wait for it to complete first.

knight_9

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Is there anything to do after getting the drill part?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 11:34:52 pm »
Do you have to walkthrough all the quests again for exported characters?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 12:02:54 am »
Have you killed everyone in SGS? Because that is the unofficial final quest. :)

knight_9

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 09:07:04 pm »
Not yet, but wont be so hard with my harbinger sniper.  :P That was actually the idea, but I was worried about the consequences. Then after I hit the end, I kinda lost the motivation to do so. Well I guess I gotta wait for the game to complete then.

And BTW, I believe the economy system needs to be balanced. I'm so poor early on. Barely got anymoney for the ammos. But after I hit the junkyard. My money suddenly hit around 100k, and I got no where to spend them. Mostly by selling repaired weapons. Plus 1750 coins by finishing 3 quests for the guy at the bar. And clearing the prison can provide you another 700 coins or so from the gears.  And 600+ coins in that footlocker when you do the lucky knife quest.

I really think we should balance the system. Like can we have some such quests early on. Even with some difficulties. And gears early on doesn't even cover the cost for repair kits.