Author Topic: Tchort door  (Read 2328 times)

starfish

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Tchort door
« on: December 30, 2015, 02:56:21 am »
Fixed the gate mechanism, reallocated the power (worked only with 2nd time, don't know why). Surely cleared the gate.
When I click on the lock - I hear the usual "electronic lock" sound but the door is not opening.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:01:51 am by starfish »

starfish

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Tchort door
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:58:51 am »
*cannot add all scrinshots to my original message

starfish

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 10:45:30 am »
*Resolved.
I was needed to deallocate the power from everything then the Caerus Residential option appeared.
It's so annoying. So many time wasted. Where do we find the parts for the gates? - Yees - in the worm caves and cryo center. Very logical. Especially when Leo gives you a clue that you need to find the old gates to obtain the right parts. Why the hell there is no info what part is needed by the manual? Why it's not any clue that in the deeps of the Mashrooms we can find the old compressor?
Where do we find the chems to clear the gates? Surely not in the labs but in the mashroom forest. *facepalm*
Thortsists who shoot you on site despite of your help at the elevator defence? - Easy!
Infinite enemies without supplies? - Easy!
Inhale the debuff to find a new area in mashroom forest? - How do the hell I should know that it will teleport me before I'll be killed? I have a feeling that I know how does the author came to the ideas like this. Inhaling\Mashrooms definetely involved.

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 02:07:39 pm »
Six tells you that you will probably find the means to clear the gate in the Mushroom Forest.

Thortists shoot on sight only if you enter their camp from the tunnel, which is pretty logical because it looks like you are trying to sneak up on them.

That said, I have similiar feelings. Deep Caverns are devoid of anything that made the whole game great if you ask me, constant backtracking and respawning enemies are just tedious and not fun, not to mention the game has practically only one ending since none of your choices matter in the end, just a few different lines of dialogue.

Great game overall, but Deep Caverns don't hold up to that.