Author Topic: Caves CV1-4?  (Read 1669 times)

MD

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Caves CV1-4?
« on: July 17, 2014, 09:16:35 pm »
How do you get past the rocks that block this group of caves from the southwest corner of Mushroom Cove?
Haven't found any way to destroy them yet. Is there a pickaxe I can get somewhere, or is there another way to destroy them?

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Caves CV1-4?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 12:54:08 am »
Jonah gives a hint about that.
As soon as the upper tunnels (Lower Underrail) are cleared, which you can play an important part in by getting that drill rotor circuit board, traders get clearance to sell you TNT charges with which you can clear away the rocks and progress through the caves.
It's really just a nice place to find some rare poisons and a bunch of fluff, with some additional connections between places you're not meant to see before anyways.
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

MD

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 01:39:03 am »
Thank's! I've seen some of the traders offer T.N.T. before but never made the connection what I could use it for... until now that is :P

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 11:14:21 am »
What, you wanna tell me you don't have the inexplicable urge to blow something up now and then?  :P
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 11:44:04 am »
Pickpocketing someone to plant TNT with the timer active. XD

Yeah, pretty sure everyone will get the reference too.