Author Topic: Food and crafting + NPC life  (Read 1449 times)

Vain

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Food and crafting + NPC life
« on: April 17, 2019, 12:39:24 pm »
Can I craft food? Or will it be possible in DLC?
I still dont understand why do I need lighter and coal?

Is there any plans to make it mandatory to eat, drink, sleep during Dominating level?

Is there any plans to make gameworld Live. NPC can talk, eat, sleep, etc? Static world sucks and boring. At nights streets lighting will be turned off or not so bright, it is ok even it is underground.. A lot of ideas for new quests.
Good example is Gothic games RPG from Piranha Bytes studio. Actually the best example.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:46:29 pm by Vain »

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Food and crafting + NPC life
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 02:30:10 pm »
There is a specific consumable that requires the lighter, but we don't know what purposes lighting a fire has, if any.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Vain

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:57:46 pm »
About lighter:
Yes, I know about sigar and it gives plus for psi. Thats strange imho, mushrooms and weed are way more suitable.

Cigarettes with +1 perception and -1 Agility  looks like cool idea.
I many games and movies smoking is about perception and gun skills, detective, concentration, etc
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:00:49 pm by Vain »

Trashos

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 06:04:26 pm »
I like the idea of NPCs having schedules (not so keen on day/night cycle, since we are underground). I liked it in the Gothics, I would like it here. I am pretty confident that Styg is all for making the world as living and breathing as possible, sometimes even to the detriment of gameplay as far I am concerned. So I am sure that he would consider it, if it is acceptably easy to do.