Author Topic: Some suggestions on protectorate drone questline. (Spoilers inside)  (Read 1345 times)

Owlyu

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
1)   You can kill all the drones by your hands, but can’t tell about it to the cau, and forced to put gas, even if all drones are dead, I think it can be quiet funny to go there kill drones and ask Capitan why does we need mutagen anyway, or some invictus dialogue option, that you kill by your hands, not with a gas. There is a dialogue for a lesser option and I think it will be a fun option to solve quest with a more intense fight.
2)   Been able to tell the drone that you destroy Fort Apoge. They may not believe you and maybe no reward or exp needed just tell that you beat all the fort will be dope.
3)   I’m sure that this one won’t be added, but been able to attack cau near the base of drones and not initially agro all the protectorate, or at least have some explanation why all of the cans are suddenly not happy to see you. I mean near the drone base there not only you who can kill them. Not without any consciences but have some way (persuasion check to commander, who are too not happy to see them and kill the drones) to kill cau and stay in protectorate will be nice.
4)   After you join protectorate and have your house maybe there may be some free drone ambush, if you don’t get the security, now it’s only good for one event, but the ambush in a house was fun for the first part.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:16:14 am by Owlyu »

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions on protectorate drone questline. (Spoilers inside)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 08:57:38 am »
most irritating in this questlines is the oddity, because you need side with drones to get all oddities available from this factions.Why glove arent pickpocketable or they send you one with suit package.Also there is a dreadnought pilot npc standing in the base that made me think that you can pick a dread controller from him but alas.Second can toy is unaccessible at junkyard drone hideout if you side with cans, why protectorate not raid it when you joined them?

Vain

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 10:42:05 pm »
does it mean that I can't collect all oddities if I join Protectorat?

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 12:48:11 pm »
does it mean that I can't collect all oddities if I join Protectorat?
yes

Vain

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 12:52:09 am »
then UP!

this looks like a bug of the game and needs to be polished!

Barry

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 09:12:42 pm »
I've been hoping for a "Tell Marek that you killed the Drones by yourself without gassing them" option for more than a year, I actually did wipe out the Free Drones base once but was still forced to plant the gas bomb, but all I did was trudge through an empty room that was gradually filling with bad gas. Expedition already has lots of foresight about doing out-of-the-ordinary things like robbing the Jet Ski shop before it officially opens, the Free Drones/Protectorate questlines need a touch-up.