Author Topic: Returning Player looking for an 'Old + New' build  (Read 1611 times)

Natemare117

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Returning Player looking for an 'Old + New' build
« on: February 26, 2022, 10:47:37 pm »
Hey, been a hot minute since I last played this game and I was wanting to dabble in Shotguns, Swords, or Spears... but I also haven't really done any Thought Control builds or Psychokinesis builds- the former of which I have more interest in because fuck Doppelgangers.

Past (and currently favorite) build was a Metathermics + Assault Rifle build that got me a good ways into mid tier, powered through several arena fights in Core City and let me dive a little into Foundry... but then thats where I left off and its been far to long for me to comfortably want to continue that run.

I've been using the character builder but to not much satisfaction, so wondering if other minds could offer build ideas.

To reiterate, I'd like to do a combo of Sword, Spear, or Shotgun + a Psionics (Leaning Thought Control for Cerebral Trauma on those annoying Doppelgangers) for my new build. But if its more practical to focus on one and accommodate for other issues via other means, then please offer a suggestion!

I'd also like to add that Shields are welcome as well, if it would work with the build. And if its possible to net in Sure Step as well, that'd be amazing.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 10:56:11 pm by Natemare117 »