Author Topic: Stealth SMG/Trap  (Read 3359 times)

deadsage

• Noob
    • View Profile
Stealth SMG/Trap
« on: August 17, 2019, 08:40:05 pm »
So guys i'm going on a SMG Burst/Trap Stealth build, the idea is max damage output on burst, with a impala rapid reload and barrel compensator, using eal and unde
pie

http://underrail.info.tm/build/?HgMIBgMQAwfCoMKgAAALwqDCoFo_AMKgV1cYH1cAAAAAAAAAMSc5Jjs3QDBJwoVdUxY-wqTCtXffvw
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 06:44:43 am by deadsage »

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Stealth SMG/Trap
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 12:42:04 am »
Start with 10 Dex, 10 Per. Put at least your first 4 stat points into Dex.  Make sure you get Spec Ops and Commando, and Quick Tinkering.  If you can find the points for it, you'll also want 7 Str for Full Auto.  That'll give you max burst with your SMGs.  You're going to want to be stealthy, but you can sneak *just fine* with 3 Agi.  If you don't want to go 6 Agi for Sprint, though, you might want to consider picking up Psi Empathy and Temporal Manipulation.  You'll be very squishy, but your bursts from stealth will be devastating.  You'll see other feats that you need, like Critical Power, Blindsiding, Ambush, and a couple others. Probably also should pick up Grenadier.

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 06:31:27 pm »
I woudl also suggest trying to place Pack Rathound feat somewhere if you don't go for 7 Str (and perhaps even then), since you need a lot of ammo on SMG, and traps aren't all that light either.

deadsage

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 02:38:05 am »
But pack is on lvl 1m my idea with dex 9 with eal, is that i can busrt twice and reload
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 02:46:30 am by deadsage »