Author Topic: How to get "Meet Azif"? (Spoilers)  (Read 6631 times)

None

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
How to get "Meet Azif"? (Spoilers)
« on: July 31, 2019, 04:43:35 am »
Hey all. I know there are already a few threads regarding Jack Quicksilver's quest series and I went through them all but am still having some issues getting everything sorted. Mostly I'm having trouble determining which flags need to be set for me to get the final quest. I've been trying to figure this out for the last 2 nights and could use some help.

Here is how I completed the quests:
Lenox Pierce : Questioned damned near everyone, got Quinton to do an autopsy again along w/ getting the info on the Spectres and presented Modre as the murderer.
Ohad Xander : Bought a sample of Hercules from the merchant, had Pasquale examine it, then gave the results to the barkeep to broadcast.
Everad's Assignment : Went through the steps to do the diplomatic route. Got access to the surveillance room and disabled the cameras, met with Todor and questioned him, found his sniper and turned that over to Chief and persuaded him Todor is innocent. Turned the quest in and let Everad know that Todor didn't snitch.

I've gone through and changed a few suspect lines using MichaelBurge's process but no luck. If anyone has additional insight into this whole chain I'd really appreciate it. I've already got like 30 hours into this save and don't want to start over.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Re: How to get "Meet Azif"? (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 09:46:06 am »
Hey,

I think you missed a critical part. You have to tell Jack that you completed an assignment. Then you get your money. If you tell him that you are also done eith the other 2 you should ask him what will happen next.

-Azura
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

None

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 02:27:09 pm »
Right, forgot to mention that. I'm getting the "wait for me to contact you" line from Jack once I turn everything in, and then he eventually disappears. Is there anything else besides these quests that can cause Jack to not give his last mission?

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 02:35:19 pm »
Hey,

Hmm idk. Maybe it's a bug. You should look in the wiki if dou did everything correctly. If you did. It might be a bug.

Edit : I did this in the expansion too and there is nothing new. So the wiki is your best friend right now.

-Azura
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

bati

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 02:42:02 pm »
I think cameras in the prison might be the issue, I've always stayed away from any means of busting Todor out. The easiest way to get him out is to finish some quests in the Foundry (murders, Balor) to gain the chief's trust, talk to todor, present sniper rifle and then tell the chief the evidence is inconclusive. That has always been enough for me in the last ~10 times I did the quest.

None

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 02:53:34 pm »
Thanks for the quick replies.

I initially used the wiki to make sure I did these quests correctly. Not sure what the flags for spotted by a camera would look like but I'll check to see if those exist. I did disable the cameras so I don't think that'd be the issue but who knows.

potoftea

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 09:07:30 pm »
I can't offer solution, but I've experience similar issue - quests are solved in optimal way (Everad's - diplomatic, Ohad - analyzed the sample, Lenox - did whole investigation and found correct murderer) according to wiki, but I'm getting line "contact you later" from Jack. Might be a bug  (I was playing at the time on experimental branch)

JCD

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 04:29:18 pm »
I did not receive an invitation either. All jack quests are done correctly.
But, in the third quest of Abram (free Maura), ​​one person was silently killed (i dont triggered fight). However, the wiki does not say that it is necessary to meet with Asif, even if I killed the entire floor.

Valor

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 08:06:55 pm »
Okay there are few less obvious steps that people often fail.

Ohad Xander : Do not talk to the mechant after you bought/stole the hercules sample, mainly do not tell him you have the results. How you distribute the message does not matter.
Lenox Pierce : Do not confront Morde yourself, not ask him about anything for that matter. Best is to skip him completely so you do not make a misstep. You do not need his insignia. Remember to check medical inventory to notice the needle is missing.
Everad's Assignment : Diplomatic route ofc, and ask Todor also about if he talked. Then tell Everad you are sure he did not.

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2019, 08:33:24 pm »
Okay there are few less obvious steps that people often fail.

Lenox Pierce : Do not confront Morde yourself, not ask him about anything for that matter. Best is to skip him completely so you do not make a misstep. You do not need his insignia.
You can confront Mordre no problem.  You even get the chance to let him walk away before you reveal he was the killer, and that still allows you the best outcome state.  All you really need to do is make sure you have all the evidence and make a rock-solid case.

Eisenknochen

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2019, 07:03:29 pm »
Just wanted to chime in that I have the very same problem. Did everything right according to the wiki and yet I don't get the follow up "Meet Azif" quest. Too bad, I was really interested in where this line was going. Any official info on this if it's a bug?

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 02:43:11 am »
I just did the quest yesterday for the first time while following wiki, and I'm managed to meet with Azif. The key is to resolves all the problem without any bloodshed or other logically illegal ways.  In OP case it's probably because of the camera disabled, maybe it counts as "unnecessary work"?

Benight

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 04:24:50 am »
Yeah, I'm gonna guess that disabling the cameras makes it count as imperfect.

Just imagine being a part of the prison staff.
You just freed a suspected murderer, and you later discover that the cameras weren't recording anything during the time they had a visitor.
Something seems fishy, no?

anony14

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2019, 02:22:57 am »
I completely forgot about the early Jack delivery quest and now I'm past Depot A so I've locked myself out of future content and have to restart. grumblegrumblegrumble

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2019, 03:11:47 am »
I don't even know that quest exist lol
You could just skip it, it's just small side quest that doesn't affect anything in the future.