Author Topic: AcoRN - wht's next?  (Read 1743 times)

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile
AcoRN - wht's next?
« on: August 22, 2019, 12:42:39 am »
Oooookay. Managed to track this down, and get away, but now that the camp is breaking down, what's left?

Tayon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: AcoRN - wht's next?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 03:27:28 am »
Quote from another topic
There are several influential people that want ACORN:
1. Professor Oldfield
2. Aran
3. Azif
4. Eidein
5. Tanner
6. Colonel Cathcart from Fort Apogee
7. Captain Grimm from Pirates

Maybe someone else as well. I do not know of consequences of giving that item to particular person.

You can also inform that you have this item Dude, Faceless Commander in Deep Caverns and Gunnar Edstrom of JKK, but they refuse to take it.

In terms of money, it seems that Aran pays the most - 15 thousands charons with my Mercantile = 0.

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 12:15:46 pm »
Giving it to Tanner would be hard, since, he's in N. Underrail. I guess you could give it to him prior to Deep Caverns, but...

Same line to Eidein - I've aready done DC.

Lyca0n

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 01:40:13 pm »
Leave it on a cupboard and forget about it like 90% of legendary unrecreatable artifacts in TES series, its what I did because I couldn't decide xD.

Now I have the urge to nick the cube from six just in attempt to recreate that scene from the end of raiders of the lost ark only this time with WMDs and random rare trinkets in the underrail, just like one of those assholes in the brotherhood of steel.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:43:01 pm by Lyca0n »
"To him who looks upon the world rationally, the world in its turn presents a rational aspect"-Hegel