Author Topic: Simplify the trade and weapon reloading option  (Read 2966 times)

Silverhawk

• Noob
    • View Profile
Simplify the trade and weapon reloading option
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:22:43 pm »
Hi,

I bought the game recently and found two things which are inconvenient in my opinion.

Simplify the trade option:

It's inconvenient to trade with objects, not money. If you want to sell for example only a part of your ammunition, you have to split it up and put it in the trading window. You always have to split the objects up, until you figure out the right amount. In my opinion it would be more comfortable, if you click on an object you want to trade and then simply select the amount. The window should always show the value of the objects dependent of the amount of the objects you selected.

Simplify the reloading option:

If you want to reload, either you have to go to the items menue and select the right ammo or you sign it to a action button on the bottom of the screen. Wouldn't it be more comfortable, if you for example rightclick on the weapon and choose reloading from there and the protagonist reloads the weapon with the fitting ammo from your inventory automatically?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:34:52 pm by Silverhawk »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Simplify the trade and weapon reloading option
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 01:42:53 am »
Concerning the reloading. Hold SHIFT and the quick reload buttons will appear instead of your utility buttons (red ones).