Author Topic: Ideas for Feats  (Read 1711 times)

Clawdius_Talonious

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Ideas for Feats
« on: January 19, 2013, 02:00:58 am »
I'd love to see a lot more perks available in the game, so I thought I might write down some ideas and get some feedback, perhaps others could contribute their ideas for perks as well.

Master Craftsman - tailor 60/mechanics 60 - Items you use to create gear act as components of 10 higher quality, without additional skill requirements.

Reverse Engineering - Mechanics 40/Electronics40/Tailor 40 - Disassemble an item for a chance to learn how it is constructed. The item may be destroyed in the process.

Field Stripping - Remove all upgrade components from a weapon

Retrofitting - Apply upgrade components to equipment lacking any upgrades, so long as you have the appropriate skill to use the item.

Pyromania - Wil 6 - Gain 2 psi per turn when enemies near you are on fire.

Quick Reflexes - 7 agility - when damaged, 15% chance to gain a buff that adds 5 dodge, 5 evasion, and reduces AP cost for unarmed attacks by 2 and lasts for three turns.

Distraction - Thought Control 60 - Gain the ability to cause a target to wander off in a direction of your choice at the cost of 10 psi

Battle Cry - Intimidation 50, Feat Yell - Your yell has a 10% chance to cause a target to become stunned for one turn, and a 20% chance to cause fear in nearby targets

Aikido - Dexterity 8 - Gain a 10% chance to dodge an incoming melee attack from a humanoid, and apply the tackled debuff when you encumberance is under 25%.

One shot, Two Kills - Gain an attack that allows sniper rifle rounds to penetrate lightly armored targets and do half damage to a secondary unit in the line of fire

All Out Attack - Sacrifice all movement points to gain half that number of AP this turn.

Berserker Rage - Melee 60 - Fly into a rage, losing control of your character. While this rage lasts, you will receive 25% less damage, and deal 25% more melee damage. When the rage ends you will be drained.

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for Feats
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 12:55:28 pm »
These are some really neat ideas, I like it. Especially pyromania hehe ;)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for Feats
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 04:32:37 pm »
I like some of them, most of which would require some tweaking but they have the right idea in mind.

Applying "tackled" to enemies, now that's something I haven't thought of before. :) Might be a nice way to give some advantage to unarmed fighters.