Author Topic: How do I fast walk?  (Read 4469 times)

Scraphound

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
How do I fast walk?
« on: July 23, 2019, 07:10:57 pm »
I just got Expedition.  I'm playing an old save.  Is there any way for me to fast walk outside combat? 

I don't see an option anywhere.

Doxy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: How do I fast walk?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 09:58:43 pm »
+/_ on your numpad

n3xuiz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 02:13:32 am »
for some reason (idk how this fast walk is programmed in constrast to cheat engine speedup) i like the latter more and wil keep running that at 3x. but its nice that the devs listened to the people requesting it.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 05:48:15 am »
Hey,

I like that Styg added that fast walk thing but it just doesn't beat the CE-Speedhack. A major flaw of Styg's fast walk is the fact that it won't apply if you are overemcumberd. But this is why many use the  CE. Second is the speed. At max speed it's only 2.5times faster than normal. Which isn't much when you know that players always play at 2-3times faster speed with the CE. Where is the diffirence?
Well it applies even if you are overencumbered. And Styg's fastwalk is trash if you want to do shopping tours or melt a lotta supersteel.

In short : It's a nice little feature and it shows that Styg cares about his players but i recomment the speedhack of the CE because it's better in the long run.
But you need the CE and some knowhow to use it. If you download it you should be aware of viruses.
Just let a browserscanner check it before you download it.

Have a nice day!

-Azura
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:31:23 pm by Azura »
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900