Underrail > Suggestions

Small suggestions, graffiti artist, a bit of hungry hopes and harmless dreaming

(1/1)

Scrounger:
First of all, I want to give my gratitude to Styg and co. for making this marvelous game. I've played it two times already and I'm in the "middle" of my third one.

As it goes, this game already has more then enough quests and story , and place for some additional content is always there, especially in our heads! :)
Here are some of my small dreams...

1) Somewhere in some alley I've met the graffiti artist, I forgot how he's called. He has not much money, he's a zoner, right?
Maybe it would be a nice idea if we could "hire" him to make some cool graffiti on our house wall (when its cleaned ofc, maybe those graffiti were his also?). Something simple for example...

2) Maybe it will be there, maybe not, maybe its there already... some small house events or additions. There is already a thread about it so I will not get too much into details. Some dreams and strange feelings that creep around in "that" hour if you go to rest in your house bed (something like the camp dreams but less sinister).
That's maybe a bit complex or too much to add though...  :D

3) Some small but important interaction with Maura. Even if she stays in prison.
I know almost everyone like Oc. (and who doesn't) but some small quest if Maura is in prison AND if you're working for Protectorate would be cool! Again, this is minor and harmless dreaming...

4) Some guy or gal who likes to thinker with firearms, with some quirky and short but interesting comments about unique firearms that we can find around the world.
Maybe even some small upgrades for some of them...

There are many small internal questions but I like them, mostly because of their creepy/brutal nature. Not gonna list them though...
Thanks for reading through some of my dreams and keep up.

P.s For Styg and his fellow colleagues, here's one more suggestion in a form of a book.
Book is called Drenje, from Luka Bekavac. It's croatian book that I've read the last time I've been to Zagreb.
It's rather rare to find and as I know, there is not an english version.  Btw, if you find it in Serbia or Croatia, read it!!
It's an "SF" but rather of subtle and kind of "real" lovecraft nature.
It doesn't have nothing in common with underrail but it does have that subtle and petrifying element of otherness and other side.
Pretty sure it will make some of the brain juices flow...

I will now go back to exploring the tunnels beneath this phantom rogue planet! Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version