Author Topic: Graphic glitches and a few bugs  (Read 250 times)

Scrounger

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Graphic glitches and a few bugs
« on: November 15, 2023, 05:02:05 pm »
Just a few glitches I've found out during my journey. First one is in the Simon Peres outpost (carton boxes) followed by the same glitch in the Upper caves by the misty cave entrance (bucket and boxes as well) and small ironhead camp in the Lower Underrail (I've uploaded a map location).

Simon Peres glitch

Misty entrance glitch

Ironhead camp glitch

Ironhead camp glitch map location

Also in the expedition I've found that Professor is using wrong floating dialog after I break out of the prison. (I didn't killed a jailer...)

In Crimson center, just after the elevator entrance there is a computer that you can use to check ventilation and pesticide info. I'm not sure if this is due to resolution I'm playing with (1366x768) but if I scroll down the initial text info and press 4 on the keyboard (just press, not click with the mouse) I get the usual text but without the visible dialog prompts in the bottom. If I press 1 it works excellent after that.
I don't think this is important that much and it could be due to resolution I'm using but I guess it's good for you to know.
(I have a save just in case)

Also as a bonus, maybe an agility check here, maybe? :D

Thanks and keep a good work! 

"Do you want to spin my mushrooms indefinitely?"

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Graphic glitches and a few bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 09:54:23 am »
Fixed everything but the dialog text issue (probably resolution-related, but we'll need to test that a bit more).

Thanks for the help. We'll see about the AGI check. ;)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Graphic glitches and a few bugs
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 02:46:17 pm »
Fixed the dialog window bug.