Author Topic: Problem with refurbishing.  (Read 973 times)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Problem with refurbishing.
« on: February 04, 2022, 05:49:20 pm »
So...I encountered a issue which makes it impossible for me to refurbish weapons like the Black Arrow. Which I will use in this example.

So...In the first attachment you can see that I have the required items with qualities that even are above the needed values. Such as a 149Q Harbinger frame and 177Q SS. On top of the Black Arrow of course.

The second attachment shows the dialogue I'm receiving. (Do note. I gave him all 3 discount items. So the price is much lower than the normal value.) As you can see, he treats it like I don't have the required items.

So yeah uhm...Please...fix?

You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with refurbishing.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 11:30:48 am »
Hmmm, works fine in my version, with the discount and all of the components. Do you have enough money?

You can send me your save so I can take a look at it, if you'd like. Just upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox or any cloud service of your liking and post the link here.

Luna

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 04:51:51 am »
I'm also having this issue with the Dragunov. Have high enough quality Spearhead frame (over 110), high-resolution scope, and plenty of money but Myles won't give me the dialogue option to refurbish the gun. He also has 2 of the 3 blueprint upgrades if that's relevant.

Save included here, left all the required components on the ground to make it clear as possible. (ignore my cluttered inventory lol):

https://mega.nz/folder/oD5EgSyQ#3ATprAIqwiUiqXLf9rU6tg

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 10:27:59 am »
I'm also having this issue with the Dragunov. Have high enough quality Spearhead frame (over 110), high-resolution scope, and plenty of money but Myles won't give me the dialogue option to refurbish the gun. He also has 2 of the 3 blueprint upgrades if that's relevant.

Save included here, left all the required components on the ground to make it clear as possible. (ignore my cluttered inventory lol):

https://mega.nz/folder/oD5EgSyQ#3ATprAIqwiUiqXLf9rU6tg

Fixed for the next hotfix. (I did not ignore your cluttered inventory :) )