Author Topic: Combat Glove Energy Cost Conundrum  (Read 1838 times)

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Combat Glove Energy Cost Conundrum
« on: January 06, 2015, 04:06:40 am »
While looking closely at the energy cost of using shock and pneumatic gloves, I've noticed that it can vary widely and there doesn't seem to be  a fixed aspect that determines it. Below if taken some shots of a few I've come across, the last two are ones I've crafted (with the power management feat active.) I'm not sure why, but the ones I crafted have are higher energy cost than the purchasable/scavenged ones. This isn't always the case, yet I haven't managed to get energy cost on par of the scavenged/purchased pneumatic ones for some reason. Am I missing something?

Mindless

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Combat Glove Energy Cost Conundrum
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 07:36:18 am »
No energy cost reduction, but bigger energy pool with perk. On the last screen you have 102 capacity. With 114 power core you will have 95 capacity! Max 124 Power Core(available in Oculus store with good random or save/load) ~ 100 capacity.

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 05:52:20 pm »
I'm aware of the cost differences between the shocking gloves and pneumatic gloves, it was just the module quality thing I didn't know about. I guess that clears things up for me.

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 07:14:24 pm »
Sometimes it might be worth it to use low quality components.
I remember a Laser Pistol that took less than 5 to fire. :)
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.