Author Topic: Make message about TNT charges and rocks clearer  (Read 1614 times)

gerahmurov

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Make message about TNT charges and rocks clearer
« on: January 06, 2016, 03:47:47 am »
Not a typical suggestion. I didn't get the whole part of destroying rocks with TNT charges until I've read about it on the wiki.
And I believe I'm not the only one. I tried to kick rocks, shoot them, throw grenades at them.

Could you please make it more clearer in-game? Like when attacking rocks with any useless weapon there can be  pop-up text "Not working, I need TNT charges for this".

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Make message about TNT charges and rocks clearer
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 06:37:55 am »
Strange you missed it.
One one quests explicitly says you need to clear rocks with explosives (to get to Camp Hathor), and one of the NPCs will generally explain that explosives can be both to clear passages.

gerahmurov

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 09:52:58 am »
I skipped this dialog maybe. And I couldn't find any info in quest log about this. So when the problem happen I really has no clue of what to do. I thought about explosives, but grenades didn't work there.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 05:39:53 pm »
Generally quest logs often do not log some key information for the quests, which can get annoyong.

For example I got the lead for one of the quests in the dialog, and it is never tracked anywhere.

If I stopper playing at that point and return in the month I would have no idea how to continue such quest, since at that point I would forget any clue given in the dialogue.