Underrail > Bugs

Dirty Kick does not get stealthed melee accuracy boost

(1/2) > >>

redgoesfastfastfastfast:
Was undetected trying to dirty kick a dude, missed 6 times from stealth. bug or just rng? 6 times seems a bit too much for 95% hit chance. Normal accuracy is 73% with a sledgehammer while not in stealth.

Hammer Wizard:
I have missed 4 sledehammer swings in a row against a barrel.
Most likely RNGesus hates your guts. That or Styg conceals the real CtH of attacks.

redgoesfastfastfastfast:
Tested on Carnifex, miss majority of the time. Tested 20 times.

EDIT: Pummel was able to land semi reliably, tested 5 times.

Styg:
You're probably just cursed.

RewRatt:

--- Quote from: Hammer Wizard on July 17, 2021, 07:02:39 am ---I have missed 4 sledehammer swings in a row against a barrel.
Most likely RNGesus hates your guts. That or Styg conceals the real CtH of attacks.

--- End quote ---
This. *Dons conspiratorial hat*
Whatever calculations run the <random> generator in this game, they have missed the probability course: .05⁴ = 0.00000625 * 100 = 0.000625% chance of happening. And that is a lottery jackpot chance - yet happens way too often! How many 20% hits did you land, compared to 80% misses?
Yeah. Styg is hiding something... There was a game, can't remember the name now.. WoW? It used a <random> generator with ever increasing odds with every fail to Crit. So the more you didn't, the higher the chance for it to happen.
I bet, that by some sadistic inspiration, he would add >Successful< check counter, that for a time debuffs your <random> rolls. You become *cursed*. I don't have the time to math this up, but remember, that you can scewer the odds to temporarily get real bad, but which statisticly even out if you have a sample range big enough. Like who would say that 92% hits on 95% chance out of a 1000 shots could simply be a statistical anomaly, and over an even larger poll it would normalize.. mmmm? Exactly!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version