Author Topic: Help with a tank sledge build no psi  (Read 1740 times)

Derpster

• Noob
    • View Profile
Help with a tank sledge build no psi
« on: July 09, 2021, 01:23:00 am »
I haven't played in forever i remember trying this in like 2014 or somethin and getting stuck so i don't wanna just throw something together and hope that doesn't happen again. I have no clue where to even start with the build. If someone has even just a skeleton of a build for tank sledge it'd be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 12:46:48 pm by Derpster »

nosaM

Re: Help with a tank sledge build no psi
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 03:06:31 pm »
If you're playing on normal or easy you should be fine. Although you should max STR and get a ballistic vest for the early game so you can tank bullets without dying, then switch to metal armor once you get past Depot A. Also you don't have to min max on lower difficulties so a build like this should be fine. You can move some skills and feats, just always invest in your main combat skill and crafting so you can make armor, weapons, drugs ect.

https://underrail.info/build/?AQoDAwoDAwgAAAAPAAAADwAAAA8PAA8PAAAAAAAPD1BV378

Hammer Wizard

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Help with a tank sledge build no psi
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 12:56:18 am »
Read the hammer bible.
As rule of thumb, you either want to be Agile and lightweight or be very tanky (7 Will, for Stoicism)
You either tank all damage or you're quick enough to avoid it, for the record all archetypes of hammerers always start with 10 STR 10 CON.
*Snort*