Author Topic: request for save game  (Read 1740 times)

beanshr

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
request for save game
« on: August 19, 2021, 10:10:14 pm »
I finished the game when it came out and would like to play expeditions now but I lost my saves and don't want to go through half of game again to get access to expeditions so I would appreciate if someone can upload end save game or save with a character level 15-20, psi build if possible, but anything goes :)

thank you

redgoesfastfastfastfast

• Scavenger
  • Strike em quick, lightning fast.
    • View Profile
    • https://bitbucket.org/N1MH/starsector-mods/downloads/
Re: request for save game
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 01:44:10 am »
Yo I have two hybrid psi builds that have either just started expedition (finished second quest) or are about to do it (have not done any quests), which would you like? The one that has finished the first quest is thought control and sniper based while the other one is a fire spam metathermics fire pistol based

oh, and I also have a temporal manipulation pistol character and a hammer character that are both about to do expedition

Reply with which build you would like.

EDIT: Check your discord
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 04:40:18 am by xnmh »
Im working on maknig a guide for new players on DOMINATING. Help needed. Do not PM me.

beanshr

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 01:33:19 pm »
I don't want to miss any quests so fire spam metathermics build will be ok

thank you

redgoesfastfastfastfast

• Scavenger
  • Strike em quick, lightning fast.
    • View Profile
    • https://bitbucket.org/N1MH/starsector-mods/downloads/
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 02:22:00 pm »
Here is the link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9d00zymstboy6yd/expeditionstart.zip/file

By the way the save file is on DOMINATING but this build is incredibly powerful so you "should" have no problems.

If you want advice on how to use it feel free to ask me on the discord (N1MH#0813)

Every quest is completed except the Tchortist ones which I haven't started yet and nearly every zone is explored. (I didn't do the upper and lower caves because death stalkers are annoying even with stasis)

Head over to your house in core city after the next level up (Put 30 more points in tailoring so you can craft some high quality infused hopper stealth overcoat leather armor)

Oh, and don't forget the XAL in your inventory as well as the Chemical Assault Unit armor, when combined they will let you do some insane single target damage. Don't worry about XAL entangling or damaging you, the build has escape artist and CAU armor + biohazard boots will mitigate all the damage.

If you want me to give you a different build that is also about to do expedition, ask me on the discord. I have quite a few.

After you acquire hypercerebrix go to Oculus, I have very many crafting materials there.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 02:24:41 pm by xnmh »
Im working on maknig a guide for new players on DOMINATING. Help needed. Do not PM me.

beanshr

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 04:35:08 pm »
I finished the game on normal so I don't really know what to expect on dominating but I'll give it a try, much appreciated.