Author Topic: Small nerf for the crawlers that would be a huge relieve  (Read 903 times)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Small nerf for the crawlers that would be a huge relieve
« on: July 26, 2021, 04:13:00 pm »
Add a 5 turn cooldown for the teleport and stealth ability of crawlers. As the AI behavior when the player has thick skull for example is just a pain. They sting and hide. And because they usually attack before you do, since they get +100 initiative when they start the fight from stealth and then basically hide in the same turn it makes it a huge pain for players. As they usually just return after one or two turns to sting again and hide again. Plus they hide no matter if the player either…gets poisoned. Doges the ability or  block/resist the attack.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Small nerf for the crawlers that would be a huge relieve
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 04:49:49 pm »
If anything, crawlers need to gain expose weakness to better deal with tin cans.

Barry

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 04:12:04 am »
Crawlers have a lot of things compared to the average animal, I know people like to meme about "le overpowered shitter filter" but they really oughta use a nerf or two

Turbodevil

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 07:37:37 am »
Yeah I hate that sometimes a crawler get of infinite loop of bite and hide. Should give me at least one turn to react.