Author Topic: Need a list of cutoff points for support skills  (Read 2291 times)

A_Clever_Monocle

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Need a list of cutoff points for support skills
« on: November 22, 2019, 11:04:53 pm »
Trying to optomize my build an I want to know what the hoghest skill checks are for all of the respective lets just call them acess skills. (Hacking, lockpicking, mercantile, bio chem, mercantile ect.) Basically I want the ability to weigh the benifits of those skills I also have a post about a crossbow build on the forum but this topic feels like it should be seperate.

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Need a list of cutoff points for support skills
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 11:38:39 pm »
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843557165

You want the "Skill check threshold" section. Crafting thresholds can be located starting from "Crafting & component reference part V".

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Need a list of cutoff points for support skills
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:23:35 am »
There's also Hypercerebrix drug (70 biology) that increased 2 INT, obtainable somewhere in Expedition.
Under Pie that increased all stats by 3, useful for few Treshold encounter, such as Social skill and 1-2 very high requirement lock/hack, somewhat uncommon to find, though.
After certain point in the game, you'll get your very own House that you can upgrade with crafting bench, adding 15% bonus to your crafting skills
As for planning, on the Builder site, there's "extra" option on Base screen, which you could check for Crafting bonus, add 2 INT and underpie food buff
Keep in mind that all option will be cuts off once you're in DC, unless you could stockpile hundreds of Hypercerebrix and underpie.

Also for huge QoL, I recommend using either/both Speedhack (someone made small app that seamlessly works with the game) to speed up all animation and walking speed, and Cheat Engine for unlimited weight (Table is available on steam FAQ, or just Google around for more cheaty table)