Author Topic: [1.1.5.9] Fort Apogee restricted areas bug  (Read 439 times)

Trashos

• Zoner
    • View Profile
[1.1.5.9] Fort Apogee restricted areas bug
« on: June 18, 2022, 01:42:58 am »
I went to Fort Apogee to join the Protectorate, after Ambassador Athanas' suggestion. I entered Fort Apogee, then tried to enter the second area of Fort Apogee (the one with the medic) before talking to Consol Oliver. The guard stopped me with dialogue about not being allowed to enter this area currently- I said "OK, I am going to Oliver" or sth like that. When dialogue finished, I was in combat mode and everyone was hostile.

(Might have something to do with having clicked beyond the guard before his dialogue stopped me? Not sure, but I didn't enter the restricted area.)

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: [1.1.5.9] Fort Apogee restricted areas bug
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 12:59:45 pm »
(Might have something to do with having clicked beyond the guard before his dialogue stopped me? Not sure, but I didn't enter the restricted area.)
Yes, if NPC initiates conversation your character still goes to the spot you clicked so you can accidentally get yourself killed this way. If you click on stairs in Praetorian HQ before being allowed to get there you will similarly initiate hostilities after the dialogue with the guardian ends.
Valor's favorite poster