Underrail > Let's Plays

Let's Play Underrail Oddity Mod - French

<< < (2/2)

Lucifuga:
Try holding shift + left click on stack of Micro Electroshock dischargers

Ramen_os:
Thanks both of you... That confirms what I though. Just a simple trick but not clearly explained :D

I just need to find a lot of dischargers now....

I only have 2 remaining quests for Tchort (Strange Tremor + Track down Rassophore Nevil). I just finished Forsaken Island which was fun.

I really hope that I will be able to achieve the big main quests soon... I don't know why but I became a little bit impatient after more than 80 hours on the game :D

Ramen_os:
Guys,

I just arrived on the Deep Cavern. Enemis are horrible over there.

My crossbow does between 38-70 dps and I have the chemical armor from the boss of the protectorate but it's tough. I feel lost on that and I don't really know where to go.

On the west side, there are a lot of mushrooms. On the north, enemies are coming from holes and they pop everywhere. My stealth is extremely bad.

Do you have some tips to share in order to help me? :-[

Thanks !

hilf:
Don't go into mushroom forest yet. At certain point you won't be able to return and progressing can be pretty brutal without bio protection.
You should find heavy bio suit first. I don't remember where did i found one, maybe in the power plant.

Look for vaults in areas where Tchortlings spawn. They reset spawn timer.

Head east and you will encounter East Faction. If you weren't dick to them in the past they will let you pass. You will have lots of stuff to loot there.

There is also West Faction to the north-west. If you wear their armor or have persuasion you'll be able to convince them not to attack you.

--- Quote ---38-70 dps
--- End quote ---
Since 1 turn is 5 seconds your dpt is 190-350. Not bad.

Ramen_os:

--- Quote from: hilf on October 26, 2016, 03:45:14 pm ---Don't go into mushroom forest yet. At certain point you won't be able to return and progressing can be pretty brutal without bio protection.
You should find heavy bio suit first. I don't remember where did i found one, maybe in the power plant.

Look for vaults in areas where Tchortlings spawn. They reset spawn timer.

Head east and you will encounter East Faction. If you weren't dick to them in the past they will let you pass. You will have lots of stuff to loot there.

There is also West Faction to the north-west. If you wear their armor or have persuasion you'll be able to convince them not to attack you.

--- Quote ---38-70 dps
--- End quote ---
Since 1 turn is 5 seconds your dpt is 190-350. Not bad.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your advice. Here is the situation

- I have a bio armor (the one from the chief of the Protectorate - 50% resistance) so I can use it
- Ok for the weapon (good to know)
- I helped the injured Faceless who was on a cage. However, when I arrive on the East zone, they told me to leave... I can only go to Tchortist on the west... I feel like stucked with them.
- Good to know that vaults reset the timer. So if I understand, as soon as the eye of Tchort reaches 0 second, 1 new enemy appears on the zone?
- For the Forest, I can see there is one on the West and one the East. I know I ask a lot of questions but my character is not a solid fighter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version