Author Topic: Protectorate/Free Drones/the South Gater/Gorsky the whining bitch/The CAU armor  (Read 1690 times)

Dieusama

• Zoner
    • View Profile
- Why the CAU dispached to Epione Lab is 3 generic goons instead of Mareth/Void/Dess ? I think it's more "meaningful" to name them properly, and to make the Strange Rubber Glove and the CAU Armor only lootable from Mareth (in this way, no matter what questline you choose/what actions you choose to perform, it will be an unique item)

- I think it could be also cool to add an option to have Becket "rebrand" the CAU armor (by removing the armbands, the "ghost-like face" and adding anarchy signs, loosing the intimidation bonus in the process)

- If you do the Rail Crossing questline favoring the Protectorate, why not having an option to tell Gorsky that you support the Protectorate and that he can go fuck himself (failing his quesline whitout turning South Gate Station hostile) ? (And even better, making him and the Zone Rats attack you if you reveal that you are a Protectorate Corporal, or at sight if your wearing an (unmodified) CAU armor ?)

My 2 cents.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
You could even then get Protectorate hostile if you sold CAU to a merchant in Core City.
Or you could use CAU to set up someone by selling CAU to them so Protectorate will find out that they have CAU.
Or you can gave armor to SGS so they can start researches of that armore, and can manufacture and know weaknesses of it so it can affact ending.
But this all is not necessary...