Author Topic: Actual skill being lower then effective bug  (Read 705 times)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Actual skill being lower then effective bug
« on: July 27, 2020, 01:58:13 pm »
So, already two player complained that their actual skill (in one case hacking and in one - lockpicking) they used to hack console is 60 in charshit on S, which is perfectly fine for hacking consoly in Depot A for turning turrets off, but on their haxxor it's 57 or something like that. No Junkyard Surpise affecting skill.
I dunno if it's experimental brach bug, looks like old one.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Actual skill being lower then effective bug
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 02:38:21 pm »
So, already two player complained that their actual skill (in one case hacking and in one - lockpicking) they used to hack console is 60 in charshit on S, which is perfectly fine for hacking consoly in Depot A for turning turrets off, but on their haxxor it's 57 or something like that. No Junkyard Surpise affecting skill.
I dunno if it's experimental brach bug, looks like old one.

direct quote
I only saw it in the experimental branch. imho, though, smth is definitely up because the effective skill in the charsheet and what
effective level was greater than the base. I only noticed it because the lock I was trying to pick up was exactly at the same level than what charsheet said, 35, but tooltip said 32 and the pick action seemed to go by 32 (it failed)