Author Topic: Mechanics workbench  (Read 2033 times)

Gr8jak

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Mechanics workbench
« on: January 06, 2019, 08:26:50 pm »
Can anyone confirm requirments for mechanics workbench, seems like wiki data are inaccurate, becaues in one walkthrough i could get it with 6 inteligence and 105 mercantile. Now is it mercantile is it 6 intelligence or something else?

Reallyhairydave

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics workbench
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:38:29 am »
I think he means the upper requirements for crafting post junkyard surprise nerf, I don't have the numbers in front of me but I can tell you that the workbench gives you a 15% boost to your skills, you need to look at the threshold and work backwards (that's what I did). I think for mechanics, electronics and tailoring you need an effective skill of 128 but I'm not certain, I found transferring two points from one stat to intelligence works in lieu of junkyard surprise (albeit at a cost to combat efficiency)

Reallyhairydave

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:55:50 am »
I am at my PC again now, I will illustrate what I mean and point out the number of additional skill points gained using this method, first one is Destroyer's Assault Rifle Tin Can build, second is my revision to counter the junkyard surprise nerf:

http://underrail.info.tm/build/?AwGgjMDMKgTArCAHCa0LjSAbJxSAWGY0U8YWcleXUMDe0AdhSQE5zEzvixlwisPpBQEO8Dtg5NoTIkw5JEbFGzZA

http://underrail.info.tm/build/?GQgDAwoLAwjCh1QAAAAAAFtvOABgYERPXAAAAGEAQWMIATsVT0piSQ4xRVUm

Gr8jak

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 08:00:02 am »
Nah, not for discounts, just to get that mechanics workbench whatever the price.

Ploluap

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 01:24:29 pm »
As epeli said, there is no requirement for buying the mechanic workbench at full price (same for every workbench).

Maybe you asked the wrong NPC for it ?
I'm Potoldski on discord

Gr8jak

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 04:34:01 pm »
No requirement? For some unknown reason i didnt get any option for tailoring workbench at all 3 freddys there, but ok lets say no requirment for mechanics.