Author Topic: Tchortist crit hypos  (Read 731 times)

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Tchortist crit hypos
« on: July 26, 2021, 01:32:55 pm »
I've never really crafted hypos on my characters, since I always end up with 500 spare advanced hypos in my house just from pickpocketing and looting. But I got the new Bioinvestigative Belt anyway to reach better meds, and was wondering if y'all felt it was worth to make a bunch of "emboldened" hypos. The 5% proc chance makes me think it's only worth it if you make tens of them and start using them as your primary mean of healing. It's not like I can just keep 5 spare ones for a panic situation.

Even as a Hard player, I doubt spending this much blood on advanced hypos is worth it. Sure, the super hypos I was planning on doing anyway get this 5% crit for free, but with such low odds it might just never proc in my playthrough.

I get this is a free bonus compared to the previous versions, but I was wondering if anyone had ideas how to make best use of that belt. The other two have a bonus that only helps tech pistols, so it's the only belt that helps all builds.

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Tchortist crit hypos
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 04:29:32 pm »
There is no downside to crafting the enriched hypos except for not getting the other rewards, so it is worth it if you are a bio build.