Author Topic: Deep Worms don't drop blastema  (Read 1468 times)

Toast

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Deep Worms don't drop blastema
« on: January 21, 2016, 04:44:45 pm »
I'm in DC currently and trying to make regenerative mixture for the final fight, but I have never seen a "blastema" anywhere. I looked it up on the wiki and it says they are dropped by Deep Worms. I killed every single Deep Worm in the labyrinth and none of them dropped anything other than an acid gland, not one.

So maybe I have the worst luck in the world, but here's the thing: this is my second playthrough of Deep Caverns, and on my first one, I ALSO killed every single worm in the maze, and they ALSO never dropped a single blastema. My luck can't be THAT bad, can it?

So assuming the wiki is right (is it?) that this organ does indeed come from Deep Worms, the drop rate of the blastema needs to be adjusted, because right now it's possible to kill every worm and not get a single one.  :(

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Worms don't drop blastema
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:48:12 pm »
I can confirm it's not just you.

I tried to get the hook oddity, killed like 20 of them and none of them dropped anything other than a single acid gland as well.

Toast

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:24:12 pm »
They're supposed to drop an oddity too?? I never got a single one! Those worm bastards are holding out!

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 05:31:05 pm »
Yup, just as the Industrial Bots are supposed to drop one. I wasn't able to get either of them this time around, while I did get both on the previous playthrough without any grinding/savescumming.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 08:38:16 am »
Alright I see what the problem is. There was a little glitch in the random generator that affected the worms.