Author Topic: About Gas the Drone....  (Read 2459 times)

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
About Gas the Drone....
« on: July 28, 2016, 11:00:05 am »
I'm trying to find the most XP earning way for this quest, so I think...why don't I assassinate one of CAU to get their Long Rubber Glove oddity?(they can't be stolen)

So I use trap to assassinate, because that's the Uncontrolled zones. Dess is dead, the quest still can complete.

But when I go back to report, Dess' ghost speaks....

Well, actually that's just an small issue, cause we all know you dev guys do very well, but another bug is not that small....

See? That coward Fraser just don't sell me any weapon or armor after I get the CAU armor.

I mean, not saying I need them, but that's very wired right? Or this is the design that he won't sell me any armor or weapon, but those shiny WC2 rounds after gas the drones?

I did not try this twice or wait another 90 minutes to see the aftermath, also didn't have the save file.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:01:41 am by ktgentelman »

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: About Gas the Drone....
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 02:34:22 pm »
There is a bug in Fraser's store inventory, which is why all those weapons just disappear (the exact point where that happens is when CAU arrive to Fort Apogee). So that's been fixed for the next patch. As for our good ol' Dess, it's been reported before that you could kill them or some of them and get away with it, so that'll be taken care of in some way in the future. We''ll figure something out, as there's a few things that we could do there. All in all, thanks for posting! :)

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:47:09 pm »
Oh, so that's all reported before :'(

Strange, I search fraser on this Forum but....maybe I need to search the steam board too, but their search system sucks.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 02:56:35 pm »
Fraser's bug hasn't been reported, only ghost Dess was. And it's on our forums. http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2276.0 I fixed Fraser's bug right after you pointed it out, as it was simply a falsely set flag.

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 03:33:59 pm »
You guys are so efficient!

Hey, is there any chance about got a kickstarter project about UR2?You guys leave lots of things untold, north underrail must be interesting.

I could donate about 200 dollars, just like I did to that Fallout 3 Amazon exclusive survival edition....worst spend in my life.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 09:53:38 am »
All I can say right now is that we are working on something, and that we think you guys (and gals) are going to like it. We don't know yet when we're going to be able to reveal it, but we've been busy. That's all I got for ya. :)