Author Topic: Missing Merchants  (Read 1919 times)

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Missing Merchants
« on: April 06, 2015, 07:32:06 am »
Hello,

im actualy stuck at the Missing Merchants Quest from Southgate Station. I Stuck at the Point where Gorge says he fleed after the both traders was kidnapped from bandits.

1 Problem is i cant remember what he sayd i let the quest behind me and do a other one and this game have not a diary or something where i can read again such Important conversations.

2 Problem is this Gorge dont repeat his Story

HA what a crap lol. I realy never see a Game with such a hard Information Policy.^^

Gman

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Merchants
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 06:14:48 pm »
You should put spoiler in your topic title too, really, because there is little info about this quest and it's only just recently fully implemented/finished afaik.

My own Spoilery Stuff: I was stuck myself on it; found the dead husband and his keycard, I think, but can't get much response out of the-what I believe- amnesiac wife with/without the card.  Can finish the quest by turning the card into Vera but this doesn't really feel like the ending I want out of this.
Who is this Gorge you mention?

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 07:20:33 pm »
You must ask ever merchant in core city and after that in the hardcore bar Gorge he is in the Bar on the left "wall" of the bar. Easy to mis him hes a bit hided from textures.
Where you found the keycard?

Gman

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 10:12:24 pm »
Well, found amnesiac wife and I just used logic to search nearby caves, kinda on path between CC through caves if one tried to get to SGS. 
Place where wife is (I assume she is wife, dunno for sure yet) is hanging rat bar, which was very much in that kind of direction. Figured I missed something between but could not find what it was. Seems we each had one half of the thing..

Anyway, cave is like, two east from hanging rat, and one north, or so. If coming from opposite direction, you go West from the abandoned Bunker where the Mutagen canisters are one or two zones. New cave, with body and little else but a keycard with the missing husbands name. Might be more if I'd found it properly perhaps. And no, there is no dorm room to look into with the keycard, only use could find was turning into vera with a 'I know nothing else or even where the merchants are' ending for me on the issue.

VaeliusNoctu

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 03:33:48 am »
Thank you very much, good i can done that darn quest now.