Author Topic: Arena Bug - And Where Is Jonas? (Potential small spoilers)  (Read 1609 times)

Kimberlee

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Arena Bug - And Where Is Jonas? (Potential small spoilers)
« on: August 15, 2014, 05:34:41 am »
I really enjoy this game.  I have some suggestions that I will post in the relevant areas, but there are some bugs I have noticed.  The biggest is a bug that happens to me when I exit the arena.  After defeating the enemies and exiting the ring, everyone turns hostile and immediately starts attacking me.  I have left town and returned and everything seems to reset, and am now fighting the Surgeon and every time I exit the arena, I am immediately attacked. 

Second issue is the disappearance of Jonas.  Is he supposed to be missing or is this a bug?

Kimberlee

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Bug - And Where Is Jonas? (Potential small spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 02:57:24 pm »
I have a shield on, a cloaking device active, and I use my assault rifle and my sniper rifle.   I might toss a few grenades - but nothing near the announcer as far as I know.  Heh - I was hoping other might have run into this and possible had a fix or strategy for getting past it.  I even tried sneaking past everyone but that didn't work.  Especially since I have the LEAST stealthy character.  :(

Anyone have this happen to them?  Just tried it again and yep.  Still there!  When the Surgeon dies - there is some trouble getting the match to end.  Hit enter says I cannot end combat and so I run around, skipping turns and finally it ends.  Then as soon as I enter the main room from the stairs I am immediately attacked.

I am totally frustrated!  I even tried reacquiring file through steam and it shows me as having all the files without needing to reacquire.  Any help is appreciated.

On the plus side - I did find Jonas - exactly where epeli said he would be.  Thanks epeli!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:35:11 am by Kimberlee »