Author Topic: Scenario Mode  (Read 1331 times)

dergo

• Noob
    • View Profile
Scenario Mode
« on: December 29, 2015, 08:15:52 am »
Have you thought about making some sort of short scenario mode, giving players an oportunity to explore other playstyles without investing too much time or for lore expansion or clarification purposes, or maybe just telling a story? I think this would give a lot of life to the setting. Like Tchortists stealing the cube thingie, SGS destroying Omega station or Gorsky and Dan defending from the Black Crawlers? It would give players fun things they don't get to expirience much: maybe it would give you access to unique items or abilities or push the stats or amount of battle participants to extreme. It would give devs safe-ish space to test new systems or ideas(, i guess?). I also have two things to say: i haven't played the game through completely yet and i apologise for any time i might have wasted, and i probably won't respond to this post because reasons, i'm sure someone will pick it up if its interesting.

Leosky

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Scenario Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 06:00:43 pm »
It the things than mods could do. I don't know when they will release modding but it's the kind of things i wish to be able to do.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Scenario Mode
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 03:08:04 pm »
Not a bad idea. We currently have other plans, but this is definitely something to consider for the future.