Author Topic: [1.0.1.10] Electrokinesis jump to stealthed target crashes the game  (Read 2123 times)

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Just as the title says. When you use Electrokinesis on the gangster who right next to stealthed gangster, the game will crash.

It does not matter if you notice this guy(as in, notice his stealth) when electrokinesis anyone near him.

I use electrokinesis a lot, and this is the first time that this ability caused crash. The crash just might be for this specific target only.

The screenshot below is taken at the site of the crash(Core city, drop zone where all foreigners are). It happens when I target top guy beside the barrel with electrokinesis.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:17:57 pm by reinhark »
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0.1.10] Electrokinesis jump to stealthed target crashes the game
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 10:51:44 am »
Here we go.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:57:01 am »
What is your psychokinesis skill?

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 10:39:07 am »

472 total.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 06:52:58 am »

472 total.

So that's the final amount you see in the combat stats window (hotkey: C)? Did you use cheats to obtain it and if so what else did you change?

In any case, it alone does not explain the crash as that's well within what the game can handle. Also, I did a couple of tests with 475 in psychokinesis skill and it's not crashing for me.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 12:28:40 pm »

472 total.

So that's the final amount you see in the combat stats window (hotkey: C)? Did you use cheats to obtain it and if so what else did you change?

In any case, it alone does not explain the crash as that's well within what the game can handle. Also, I did a couple of tests with 475 in psychokinesis skill and it's not crashing for me.

Yes. That is what(472 psychokinesis) shows in the combat window, under "Offence" tab.

I did cheat to obtain that. Long story. Naturally it would be impossible to obtain such stats.

Like I said before, I do electrokinesis a lot(generally at least once a combat), and I had 472 psychokinesis for a long time. At least long enough to play a single playthrough of the entire game. I never got crash like this.

I did went back to the same place using the older backup saves, but I could not reproduce the error. Very strange...