Author Topic: TransitionError and other problems  (Read 1155 times)

316Rain

• Noob
    • View Profile
TransitionError and other problems
« on: November 14, 2018, 10:08:23 pm »
1) It is not possible to re-enter the location. Error log is attached. Automatic saves accordingly also become unusable.
2) Such a problem has been noticed, occasionally when the location changes, the game starts to lag, only a restart helps, is it possible to trace the causes or the game log for this event for later correction?
3) Start in a minimized window, on the left, shows two cursors, it helps only to minimize the game twice to start in full screen mode.
Should we expect a bug fix for the current version of the game before the release of the add-on?
I use the current version of the game from GOG. 1.0.3.20b

Schmarotzer

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: TransitionError and other problems
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 06:53:13 am »
1) It is not possible to re-enter the location. Error log is attached. Automatic saves accordingly also become unusable.
2) Such a problem has been noticed, occasionally when the location changes, the game starts to lag, only a restart helps, is it possible to trace the causes or the game log for this event for later correction?
3) Start in a minimized window, on the left, shows two cursors, it helps only to minimize the game twice to start in full screen mode.
Should we expect a bug fix for the current version of the game before the release of the add-on?
I use the current version of the game from GOG. 1.0.3.20b
I stand by every word of what you wrote
I wish to add:
Sometimes the game crashes after the explosion of something (for example, barrels, grenades, etc.)
CPU usage during the game at 100% (1 core)

My specs:
Intel i7 6700
GeForce 1070
16GB RAM
SSD
Windows 10
Steam 1.0.3.20b

I think, reason of all these bugs - Windows 10. But WinXP SP3 compability mode don't help
How we can use more than one core of CPU? Maybe some launch options?

I also attached my Crashlog after using TNT
Video: https://youtu.be/IDMN6g4xNoo
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:55:25 am by Schmarotzer »

316Rain

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: TransitionError and other problems
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 08:55:53 pm »
Not sure what the problem is in Windows 10, but you can try to start the game in Windows 7, but some other problems will remain.
We will wait for the answer of the developers, so I understand that all the forces are now thrown at the exit of the addon.