Author Topic: Two Small Suggestions  (Read 713 times)

Omgom

• Noob
    • View Profile
Two Small Suggestions
« on: June 25, 2019, 05:29:48 pm »
Hello! First off, just wanted to say thank you so much for this amazing game. I stumbled across it and fell in love. It really filled that void of turn-based isometric games I was missing. One of the few games I played again immediately after beating it.

I had two small suggestions I wanted to drop before the expansion was released.

Bandages: They should stop bleeding. I found it really odd you couldn't use them to stop bleeding, as that is one of their main uses. It wouldn't be game breaking, as you can't use them in combat. Be a nice addition to the game.

Love him or hate him, Gorsky is a badass. He doesn't take guff from anyone and gets shit done. I was seriously shocked to find that Staff Sergeant Fraser used the same portrait. I understand there are a limited amount, but could you PLEASE give Fraser any other portrait. He is literally the worst. There is only one other character in the game I hate more than him, but I did want to kill them both. He is a sniveling, snobby, priss, with a long, ugly nose. To share the same portrait as a badass like Gorsky is insulting. If you could find it in your heart to do this, it was be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you for your time. I am super excited for Expedition.