Author Topic: Freeing Maura without Lockpicking or the Strength to force Ventilation shafts?  (Read 1814 times)

Faeren

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Currently attempting to free Maura, I've acquired the cell key, but the door to the room containing the cell requires 60 Lockpicking, and I don't have the ability to open ventilation shafts, is there anything I'm missing or is this mission just impossible with my build?

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
If you have 4 strength, you can get your strength high enough with items (I'm assuming this is before you returned the drill parts? if it's after, then you can get high enough strength even with 3).  There are keys to every door in the prison, but some of them are on people.  You can always just kill everybody if you have to.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Faeren

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Ah, I'm daft, didn't notice the locker in the corner of the surveillance room, it had the door keys inside, it seems without lockpicking or stealth you have to whack the guy in the surveillance room and the guard patrolling the hall at a minimum to succeed. Psi build managed it with Telekinetic Punch + Neural Overload spam since neither of those seem to make enough noise to alert others.