Author Topic: Bogdan can run into his own traps  (Read 1424 times)

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Bogdan can run into his own traps
« on: December 26, 2019, 02:13:39 am »
I was testing if you can complete the quest without killing him, so I flared him and ran.  He followed and got caught in one of his own bear traps.
*eurobeat intensifies*

DerivativeZero

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Bogdan can run into his own traps
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 08:44:31 am »
Is it possible to keep him alive? I tried to on my pacifist run but I think you cannot hand in the quest if you run from the map. I think it would be great if one could let Bogdan live as this would make the JKK questline bloodless.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 03:44:33 pm »
Is it possible to keep him alive? I tried to on my pacifist run but I think you cannot hand in the quest if you run from the map. I think it would be great if one could let Bogdan live as this would make the JKK questline bloodless.

No, that's what I was trying.  AFAIK, there's no way to finish that quest with him alive. 
*eurobeat intensifies*

DerivativeZero

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 07:27:26 pm »
Ok, Thanks, I thought I read somewhere on an update that there is a way, but the wiki was silent on it and did not manage either. It would be nice though.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 11:15:59 am »
Fixed him getting caught in his own traps. Also, zoning him out is mandatory. That's just the way that quest was designed at the time. Nowadays we'd do it a bit differently, with more ways to finish it 'n' stuff. :D