Author Topic: Cannot acess Core City residental area  (Read 2051 times)

Snailcat

• Noob
    • View Profile
Cannot acess Core City residental area
« on: November 02, 2019, 12:43:14 pm »
When i take the elevator to the Core City residental area. I get a transition error, but unlike with other transiton errors, it makes a corrupt autosave, and when i try to load it again i get a "cannot load save game" exception.
On the previous time i was there, the area was lagging like hell. I suposse it has to do with the Coretech questline, i was about to turn in the ICPD. Now i am on the defend warehouse mission, i have already completed it, and was omw to turn it in. Turning off auto-save doesn't seem to work, launching with administrator either.

Game Version: 1.1.1.1
Error: System.Exception: Failed to load locale 'CC18 - Core City'. ---> System.NotSupportedException: Поток в памяти не подлежит расширению.
   в System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
   в System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
   в System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   в dty.DeserializeFromBinaryCompressed[T](Stream stream, SerializationBinder binder, Boolean tryToRetrieveDataModelVersion)
   в bus.GetItemCompressed[T](String name, Boolean throwOnMissing)
   в zt.a(String A_0, cys& A_1)
   в zt.m2(a3w A_0, Boolean A_1)
   --- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений ---
   в c33.LogAndThrow[T](Exception innerException, LogSeverity severity, String message, Object[] messageArgs)
   в zt.m2(a3w A_0, Boolean A_1)
   в dd7.aoy(Boolean A_0, Boolean A_1)
   в d2z.bo(d8j A_0)
   в bff.d(d8j A_0)
   в brr.a(d8j A_0)
   в brr.b(d8j A_0)
   в brr.acf(d8j A_0)
   в bff.f(d8j A_0)

Windows 10
AMD Athlon II X2
AMD Radeon HD 6670
[suspicious][/suspicious]

ELRokoLoko

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot acess Core City residental area
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 05:14:04 pm »
I have the exact same issue when trying to access the Core City residential area. For me it (fortunately) occurred after completing the coretech quest line. I have no issues going to any other zone. It creates the following log file:

Error: System.Exception: Failed to load locale 'CC18 - Core City'. ---> System.NotSupportedException: Memory stream is not expandable.
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at dty.DeserializeFromBinaryCompressed[T](Stream stream, SerializationBinder binder, Boolean tryToRetrieveDataModelVersion)
   at bus.GetItemCompressed[T](String name, Boolean throwOnMissing)
   at zt.a(String A_0, cys& A_1)
   at zt.m2(a3w A_0, Boolean A_1)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at c33.LogAndThrow[T](Exception innerException, LogSeverity severity, String message, Object[] messageArgs)
   at dd7.aoy(Boolean A_0, Boolean A_1)
   at d2z.bo(d8j A_0)
   at bff.d(d8j A_0)
   at brr.a(d8j A_0)
   at brr.b(d8j A_0)
   at brr.acf(d8j A_0)
   at bff.f(d8j A_0)

Link to the save file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18yyLKDdlEFSI8q4YI-lteJp_DGXgUn_H

LudoErgoSum

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 10:37:15 am »
I have the same issue. It happened in my case after completion of the oligarch quest line. Prior to this, the zone was also graphically lagging terribly, in case that's relevant.

Similar to others in this thread, the following TransitionError log file is generated:

Error: System.Exception: Failed to load locale 'CC18 - Core City'. ---> System.NotSupportedException: Memory stream is not expandable.
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
   at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at dty.DeserializeFromBinaryCompressed[T](Stream stream, SerializationBinder binder, Boolean tryToRetrieveDataModelVersion)
   at bus.GetItemCompressed[T](String name, Boolean throwOnMissing)
   at zt.a(String A_0, cys& A_1)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at c33.LogAndThrow[T](Exception innerException, LogSeverity severity, String message, Object[] messageArgs)
   at dd7.aoy(Boolean A_0, Boolean A_1)
   at d2z.bo(d8j A_0)
   at bff.d(d8j A_0)
   at brr.a(d8j A_0)
   at brr.b(d8j A_0)
   at brr.acf(d8j A_0)
   at bff.f(d8j A_0)

xtatic

• Oculite
  • Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 08:11:21 pm »
Exactly the same problem as everyone else. Probably precisely the same error log.
https://pastebin.com/TTDEFRwn

jbeshir

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 03:08:19 am »
I've also developed this problem, but from the opposite direction- it occurred, not -immediately- after visiting the last place you get sent to on the Oligarch's quest line (as Coretech), but after travelling up the elevator to the upper level, and rather than going to visit boss guy immediately to tell them what happened, going pilfering in the nearby mansion and maybe also a house further right of that first, before attempting to return to the elevator; I could leave the mansion, but on trying to enter the upper level map containing the elevator back down I encounter a zone transition every time with this log output. Maybe it's something to do with trying to return to coretech after visiting it once post-questline?

I can go visit the houses fine, but I'm trapped up here now. Restarting doesn't help, going wandering into the housing areas then coming back doesn't help.

I've put a copy of the autosave made during the failing transition up at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yyEu4ArBDmai_xv0DQPyRStIcAROLLK7/view?usp=sharing, for debugging purposes; if an earlier save (I have some quicksaves just before this point, but not early enough to be uncorrupt it seems) would help I'm happy to provide that too.

My last safe save was hours of play ago, so maybe I'll give this a pause until the bug is figured, but I'm glad to help with any debugging that would be useful.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 09:20:26 am »
Fixed for the next update (should be out today). Thanks.

ELRokoLoko

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 03:46:36 pm »
No thank you (and the other members of the dev team) for making this amazing game and for all the work that has been put and is still getting put into it.