Author Topic: Bullets-to-casings recipe blueprint  (Read 1125 times)

Alice Malice

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Bullets-to-casings recipe blueprint
« on: April 01, 2020, 06:35:39 am »
Can we have a blueprint for converting standard bullets into casings of the same caliber? E.g, fifty 9mm standard rounds could be crafted into fifty 9mm empty cases, and maybe 1-2 T.N.T.

It'd be a relatively common blueprint you could find at most arms dealers, with a higher mechanics requirement for the larger, more powerful calibers. Plus, it'd give a great use for the thousands of standard rounds I have in my stashes that I'll never end up firing. Instead of loading them all into an assault rifle and spamming burst on indestructible rocks to get a few cases, let us craft bullets of a certain caliber into cases of that same caliber at a 1:1 ratio. Hell, even a 2:1 ratio would be fine, I just want to be able to use the unique bullets more often. It'd feel really satisfying to eventually phase out standard rounds from your arsenal and replace them with the cool special rounds like acid, shock or micro-shrapnel.

Vokial

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Bullets-to-casings recipe blueprint
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 09:52:17 am »
I really like this idea.
Best solution would be if the game would let us break down the bullets to casings with the normal recycle blueprint.

I'm a huge fan of the custom bullets with different effects, but empty cases are very rare to find and I did not see them in shops either. One can buy or craft the other ingredients like acid vials and micro shock dispensers and whatnot, but empty cases of any kind are super rare. Need more of that 44 pls.