Author Topic: What do you think the best OST track in Underrail is?  (Read 5684 times)

ComradeKropotkinsBeard

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think the best OST track in Underrail is?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 08:17:20 pm »
Best is grey army base, hands down.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 09:03:42 pm »
So many people like the grey army base.  Have you all heard the final boss theme?
*eurobeat intensifies*

Auriga

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2021, 09:13:55 pm »
I would say, Water Caves would be my favorite one right now. It reminds me a lot of one of my favorite tracks from one of my favorite games - Machinarium.

As for Scientific, it sounds as if Alexander Brandon joined forces with Andreas Waldetoft. Both are great artists without any doubt, and the track is indeed great.

Steppe

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2021, 03:52:34 pm »
Expedition blew the base game out the water with its OST, the Grey Army theme is a serious fucking tune, the pirate theme makes me wanna steal shit and inspite of feeling a bit ill from hearing it so much while idling the main menu expedition theme is really great with it representing both the mystique of the lost colony and the dangers you're going to face there.

But Lemuria outside really does come out on top in my eyes. What the OP said about Scientific is what i feel about Lemuria outside, the beauty of the piece reminds you of the aesthetic and artistic nature of Lemuria. That reminder serves as a sharp and necessary contrast to the fact that you're combing through the ruins of said civilisation.

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2021, 06:13:03 am »
So many people like the grey army base.  Have you all heard the final boss theme?
sorry killed him in one turn, though it intense, but i like boots march more

RewRatt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2021, 01:56:02 pm »
sorry killed him in one turn, though it intense, but i like boots march more
😆🤣🤣🤣

My Favourite is Scattered Remnants (Core City Drop Zone music). Second favourite is probably Marching to New Tomorrow (Protectorate theme).
BTW Josh Culler and whoever else had a hand in making the Soundtrack - you are amazing! It really takes you in and plants you down into the places you explore.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:00:14 pm by RewRatt »