Author Topic: "Tunnelers"  (Read 2467 times)

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
"Tunnelers"
« on: July 07, 2014, 01:13:06 am »
Is there a different group that tunnels, or has the new name for the mysterious group of people been changed from the Tunnelers to the Faceless? Old Jonas still talks about the "Tunnelers".

-

EDIT:

Can you believe I stopped literally right before he mentioned that some people call them the Faceless? Good thing I put this in General rather than Bugs.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:15:28 am by bushwhacker2k »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: "Tunnelers"
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:07:24 am »
The term "Tunnelers" is used for both the people and the vehicles, but as epeli said, most folk use the term "Faceless" for the people.

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 02:59:10 pm »
I can't help but notice that the machine would just turn around, what with the upper threads moving the wrong direction.  :-X
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:55:46 am »
I can't help but notice that the machine would just turn around, what with the upper threads moving the wrong direction.  :-X

LOL. I never noticed, even though I made that animation from game files! Maybe there's something terribly wrong with their gearbox.  (Or more likely I screwed up :P)

The thing is not animated on my screen? What y'all talking about?

Btw, at one point the animation was wrong as described, but I think it's fine now. At least for the models used in the game.

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 09:53:49 am »
Maybe a Browser issue?
Though I'm not used to something working on my old opera that doesn't work for others.
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.