Author Topic: GL questions  (Read 1927 times)

forskarr

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
GL questions
« on: August 05, 2024, 06:01:58 pm »
1. Does Ambush work with grenade launchers?
2. Do grenade launcher misses still detonate away from the target? Is it always better to target the ground than a hard to hit enemy?
3. Is Demolition Man worth using? Does it proc if the heat damage is fully absorbed by energy shield?

Eidein

• Oculite
  • Zoner
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: GL questions
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2024, 07:52:58 pm »
1. No
2. Depends on the chance, generally aim towards the persons feet always. Frags should always be at the feet but nukes can be wherever aslong as the target is in the radius, same with HE nades.
3. Yes, use demo belt with 5 HE nades to proc it instantly, use evasion and blast cloth to negate 90% of the dmg.

forskarr

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2024, 09:47:13 pm »
Thank you. If Ambush doesn't work then I wonder if it's worth it to take SI (probably) and Crit Power (probably not) seeing as GL crit multi is generally unimpressive save for Punisher.

Eidein

• Oculite
  • Zoner
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2024, 11:38:07 pm »
Crit power yes, SI it depends. Generally you can just get away with high per nade launchers will kill anything in 1 blast anyways. I killed 4 nagas with 1 grenade shot lol.

forskarr

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2024, 11:43:35 pm »
lmao. Do seeker goggles still work with GLs? If so I can imagine that + infused rat + focus stim + reckless w/ scrutinous should be good, only thing that's giving me trouble now is figuring out how to proc demolition man quick since I don't play on DOMINATING. 40mm clusters should work but that might come out to more damage than 5 HEs going off at once and costs at least 15 more AP.

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 06:49:03 am »
Seeker goggles work. The quickest way to proc Demolition Man would be hitting yourself with cluster grenades but in certain places it is possible to place a number of HE mines next to each other and then step in them.
Valor's favorite poster