Author Topic: IS it possible to join the protectorate without *killing* the free drones?  (Read 3248 times)

Megabiquette

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I'm talking about the ones guarding the stolen train. I as too weak when I encountered them so I just when to inform the protectorate about them.
Now I don't seem to get to protectorate to hire me.

dirtman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
you have to return to the mayor of rail crossing to advance that quest.

X41823T

• Zoner
  • Psionic scientist
    • View Profile
You can find the train, then report it to the 'administrator' of Railroad crossing in which will have you go and report it at the protectorate outpost south of railroad crossing to the major who'll refer you to ambassador Athanas(?) in the junkyard embassy which you can go to by elevator at the protectorate outpost.

Long story short YES you can join the protectorate without killing the free drones but you cannot 'conclude' the quest line that the protectorate offers without killing some if not most of the free drones operating in southern underrail aka you won't be able to get a certain reward without 'bloodying' your hands.
"We don't have to dream that we're important" ~ Robert House, CEO of RobCo.

Megabiquette

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I did as the wiki said.
Exhausted the dialogues with the mayor of Rail Crossing and Major Clifton from South Railroad Outpost. No "join the protectorate" line :(

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
One of the Protectorate officials (major or ambassador) should mention Fort Apogee in Upper Underrail.

There is no formal quest to go there, but if you go there you will be allowed to enter.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 10:30:49 pm by player1 »

Megabiquette

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Thanks, you were right! :)