Author Topic: Repair the tunneler (Gorsky) quest bug and Jon the Beautiful bug  (Read 2516 times)

Scuka

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
So I encountered two bugs worth mentioning so far.

1. On the quest for Gorsky to repair the tunneler in Core City. I got Mykola to take a look at the tunneler, he said he needs 2000 charons to do the repairs. I refused to give him the money because I wanted to talk to Gorsky first to see if he's gonna compensate me for that. But when I talked to Gorsky, the game already offered me the dialogue options as if the tunneler was fixed. So I was able to advance the story and get the Black Crawler camp quest without actually paying the 2000 charons.

EDIT: Mykola actually went with us to the camp to fight (is that intended? why would he fight, isn't he just an ordinary repair man). After all Black Crawlers have been killed, I could talk to him again about repairing the tunneler, and after the dialogue I was transported back to where the tunneler was.

(on a side note, IMO the player shouldn't have to give his own money to repair the tunneler. It makes as much sense as a construction worker having to buy bricks with his own money)

2. I recieved the Coretech Warehouse quest. I talked to Jon the Beautiful before actually going to the warehouse. I had the option to ask him about the attack, but I didn't have any food on me. When i talked to him again, I couldn't ask him about the attack anymore. The dialogue option was gone.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:26:19 pm by Scuka »

youen

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Repair the tunneler (Gorsky) quest bug and Jon the Beautiful bug
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 12:07:40 pm »
I also got the Gorsky/tunneler bug on version 1.0.0.6. Quite convienent as you can skip paying 2000 charons, but still a bug. I think it's easy to have it since when you get asked 2000 charons you think "maybe Gorsky will pay for that" and go see him.

About Mykola coming in the tunneler, this doesn't seem weird for me, since he just repaired it, he comes in case something breaks again or doesn't work as expected. And he fights from the back of the room which is also in line with the character (staying inside the tunneler wouldn't help him if Gorsky and the others loose the fight).

On a side note, the forum verifications are a bit annoying (having to type verification code for subscription AND to post a message...).

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Repair the tunneler (Gorsky) quest bug and Jon the Beautiful bug
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 02:59:05 pm »
Mykola gets recruited by the Zone Rats if you involve him with the tunneler repair.