Author Topic: STUUuuuckk.... *tear*  (Read 4145 times)

Mephistoau

• Noob
    • View Profile
STUUuuuckk.... *tear*
« on: March 22, 2013, 12:57:17 pm »
Hi guys,

First and foremost - I am loving these games. Almost cried when fallout 3 was announced as fps, so i'm very excited that this is already nailing that isometric rpg fallout-y feel. Awesome, awesome work.

Now, it pains me greatly to say this... but i'm stuck. I've cleared the GMS compound, cleared the burrowers..... but now i have no idea where to go, i have no quests and i thought (but obviously not) i'd explored everywhere. What the crap do i need to do now to progress to another area?

Thanks in advance, i want to plaaaaay :D
Evan - Mephistoau

micksy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: STUUuuuckk.... *tear*
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 01:11:46 pm »
Are you sure that's not the end of the Alpha? I'd imagine the Alpha wouldn't end with a cinematic, it would just run out of quests.

LazyMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 01:12:42 pm »
First and foremost - I am loving these games. Almost cried when fallout 3 was announced as fps, so i'm very excited that this is already nailing that isometric rpg fallout-y feel. Awesome, awesome work.
You didn't cry alone... :-[

Now, it pains me greatly to say this... but i'm stuck. I've cleared the GMS compound, cleared the burrowers..... but now i have no idea where to go, i have no quests and i thought (but obviously not) i'd explored everywhere. What the crap do i need to do now to progress to another area?

The GMS quest is done and now you have to report to Tanner back at SGS. He will give you a new quest.
Have fun!  ;)
Utility Belt
"The most important tool in fighting crime."

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 01:14:17 pm »
You never mentioned the Junkyard, have you been there? Tanner instructs you to go there to get the drill parts.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 01:32:44 pm »
If you're playing the demo version, that's all there is to it.

Mephistoau

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 02:21:53 pm »
Thanks for the responses guys

@Styg - Cheers. If i buy the alpha (i'll be buying the game at some stage either way) am i able to transfer the saves over and just keep playing from the same point?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 03:43:48 pm »
Thanks for the responses guys

@Styg - Cheers. If i buy the alpha (i'll be buying the game at some stage either way) am i able to transfer the saves over and just keep playing from the same point?

No, sorry. Saves are not fully compatible between major releases.

You can read more on that here: http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=228.0