Author Topic: Some expedition bugs  (Read 920 times)

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Some expedition bugs
« on: September 08, 2019, 12:32:52 am »
If you bring Todd to live with the pirates, he will permanently stay in the captain's room while simultaneously standing besides Donnie outside.

If you ask Donnie about Katya you just auto exit out of dialogue.

Now I sincerely hope the following are bugs and not a deliberate design choices:

As a non-spear melee user you can't hit some of the hives at all while standing on land:

H8 - northeast corner Hive

I6 - northeast corner Hive, also cannot be reach by water due to terrain blockage! Can't use TNT because it already spawn shit loads of Locust. WTF!

I7 - southeast corner Hive, especially annoying w/ multiple Heartbreakers patrolling the water.

L6 - Middle of the map/Eastern Hive, not reachable by jet because it's sitting in a self contained pool of water!

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Some expedition bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:33:23 pm »
More

L5 - southeast Hive, also immune to TNT on land(!), ended up using eternal torch bombardment ...

K5 - southwest Hive, this one is probably intentional but really ... do you guys hate melee build?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Some expedition bugs
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 10:59:09 am »
Fixed all except being able to attack L5 melee reachability (it's... complicated) and K5 as it's intended (it's in the middle of an untraversable lake -  what did you expect?).

These changes will not affect the current playthroughs that already visited those areas.